Supportive Community

The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.

erase previous registrations?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

erase previous registrations?

Post  Iamwhowi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:53 am

Hi its whowif... Patty if you want. I have been trying to post something so I won't keep getting deleted from the forum... but I guess this time was too long.
Even in my re-registering... it remembers my previous names and emails. I am on my last email... It will not let me register with any of them or my "real nic" after this. Is there a way to delete the old so that new will work? It's frustrating when you have time here and you go too long... Life is still hell here and this was just another thing... sorry.
Patty/Whowif
Iamwhowi

Back to top Go down

Re: erase previous registrations?

Post  sky on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:25 am

Dear Patty

Good to gear from you!

Are you presuming that after so long we delete your account? We haven't touched your account as whowillifind and you should still be able to log on as normal. It won't let you register with that e mail for that reason - that you are already registered! I just checked and it's still there - can you try and log in again and then if there is a problem get back to me. If you want me to delete that accound for you to register as whoif then i will - let me know.

Hugs

Sky xx

Our lives are like the course of the sun. At the darkest moment there is the promise of daylight.
sky
 Administrator

http://mutualsupport.englishboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Iamwhowif on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:50 am

Hi sky... I have tried to log in with everything I know under the Whowif nic. I have even said "forgotten password" then when it asks for my email addy it will not take ANY of my email addys. I am frustrated... Patty

Iamwhowif

Back to top Go down

Post  sky on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Patty

I have you registered as whowillifind not whoif - have you tried that? xx

Our lives are like the course of the sun. At the darkest moment there is the promise of daylight.
sky
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  whowillifind on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Okay... feeling very stupid at the moment. Yes I am under whowillifind. It let me in under that nic. Thanks for your help.

whowillifind

Back to top Go down

Post  sky on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:32 pm

No problems Patty - just glad you can get in now!!

Hugs xx

sky
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top