Supportive Community

The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.

email reply

View previous topic View next topic Go down

email reply

Post  Ancient Alchemist on Fri May 14, 2010 7:57 am

i have tried several times to reply to a message from sky and i keep getting a page that tells me i havent reached my limit for sending mail but i cant seem to type anything - i must be doing something wrong - can anyone help

cheers

Ancient Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Re: email reply

Post  sky on Fri May 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Ancient Alchemist wrote:i have tried several times to reply to a message from sky and i keep getting a page that tells me i havent reached my limit for sending mail but i cant seem to type anything - i must be doing something wrong - can anyone help

cheers

If you are replying to my PM (private message), go to the bottom of the message and click reply - and that should allow you to reply to me. If that doesn't work get back to me here.

Sky

Our lives are like the course of the sun. At the darkest moment there is the promise of daylight.
sky
 Administrator

http://mutualsupport.englishboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 14, 2010 4:29 pm

You are not able to reply to private messages yet as there is a limit of 10 posts before someone is allowed to send private messages. For security/spamming reasons. But you could write an email to supportivecommunity@hotmail.co.uk

Hope that helps and apologies for any inconvinience

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top