Supportive Community

The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.

Shadow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Shadow

Post  Wisdom on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:33 am

I have a slide show w/ music............ is there any way that you can post it to my journal??? I have tried everyway but upside down to do it. "Trigger" need to be posted above it

Thanks
Wiz
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Shadow

Post  sky on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:18 am

Wiz - i have replied in your journal. It needs to be put into somewhere like u tube first - we can't do that for you because we haven't got access to your computer hard drive where it is stored i think - it appears the link you gave is to the C: drive on your computer? I know you can put things into u tube because you have done it here before. I look forward to seeing your slide show.

Sky xx

Our lives are like the course of the sun. At the darkest moment there is the promise of daylight.
sky
 Administrator

http://mutualsupport.englishboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wisdom on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:08 pm

I didnt put it on utube and post it here. a 3d guest of mine did the dirty work. im not the brightest bulb on the tree.

id really like to share it. email it to those who are interested reserving a spot in my journal for comments or responses.....

Wiz
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Hello

Unfortunately it is not possible to upload a slide show straight from your computer onto the forum. It would have to be stored on an online website first [like youtube or photobucket] so that when we click the link, we will see the stored version. It is like wanting us to watch a DVD, we cannot watch the DVD/movie, unless you upload it to the web first. The same applies to emails [I believe] Hope that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wisdom on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Unfortunately it is not possible to upload a slide show straight from your computer onto the forum. It would have to be stored on an online website first [like youtube or photobucket] so that when we click the link, we will see the stored version. It is like wanting us to watch a DVD, we cannot watch the DVD/movie, unless you upload it to the web first. The same applies to emails [I believe] Hope that helps.

I wouldn't have asked for help if I didnt need it. I do not know how to use photobucket or utube. I am not able to learn. Its not worth the failure............. If you cant help or choose not to help .....please let me know. I wont be wasting my time
Wiz
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Like I said, I cannot help as it is on your computer not on mine. For me to be able to help you I would need to have the slide show on my computer. But I have not.

Back to top Go down

Post  sky on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Wiz - it would be too difficult to help you to use photobucket on this forum - you need to get someone to practically show you. We help here with technical problems on this forum - not with technical problems on your computer or use of your computer. I am sorry if it feels we don't want to help - that's not the case - but our technical help here can only extend as far as the use of this forum.

As Shadow said, it is not possible for us to post it on u tube for you because we cannot gain access to the file directly from your computer - for us to do that you would have to post it on u tube first! I hear your frustration but trust that if it is meant to be you will find a way.

With love

Sky xx

Our lives are like the course of the sun. At the darkest moment there is the promise of daylight.
sky
 Administrator

http://mutualsupport.englishboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wisdom on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:05 pm

but trust that if it is meant to be you will find a way.

yep, your right. thanks. What will be will be.
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top