Supportive Community

The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.

Questions about chat feature

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Questions about chat feature

Post  lilbird on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Hi, I didn't know where to put this so I decided to put it here. I log into the chatroom feature sometimes and nobody is ever there. Is there any feature that could tell me if someone else logs in? That way I could carry on with my stuff in different windows and not miss the opportunity to chat with people. I know that when I log on it bings and says "welcome", kinda cool. I know part of the problem is that I am on the West of Canada and my time zone is -8 hours from GMT and most people here are from the UK..... anyways, I guess it was only 1 question.
lilbird

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Questions about chat feature

Post  sky on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:44 am

Hi Lilbird

I'm sorry but we don't have a way of doing that. The chat room isn't often used but often if someone wants to chat they post it on the livechat board so others can see they are around - you could try doing that and if others are around they could join you.

Hugs

Sky xx

Our lives are like the course of the sun. At the darkest moment there is the promise of daylight.
sky
 Administrator

http://mutualsupport.englishboards.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top