Supportive Community

The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.

Can't sign in

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't sign in

Post  pstudent on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:07 pm

It's psychstudent09

I can't sign in. I don't know my password. I got sent a new one but that password isn't working either. My computer is fried. It won't load Windows. My password is saved on my computer so I don't have access to it (I'm on my mom's computer right now). I'm going to need to buy a new one next month. I go through computers so fast. I need one that's a lot more durable, one that can handle a lot of use without dying.
pstudent

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't sign in

Post  ebe on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Sorry to hear about the computer issue, Jen . . . . hope you are able to get one that is better accomodating . . . . maybe it is possible to get sent your password to your mom's computer, and then you can delete it? . . . . just a thought . . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ebe

Back to top Go down

Post  sky on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:00 pm

Perhaps you aren't typing in the right password? If it's the right one it will sign you in - the forum isn't malfunctioning. I hope you can get signed in soon. The only alternative is that i delete your account and you re register as i cannot change your password.

Hugs

Sky xx [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Our lives are like the course of the sun. At the darkest moment there is the promise of daylight.
sky
 Administrator

http://mutualsupport.englishboards.com

Back to top Go down

Checking in

Post  pstudent on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:04 pm

I copied and pasted it from my email inbox. I think I might be locked out for the day. I'm going to try again tomorrow. I'm really glad I can transfer the drive that all my stuff is stored on to the new computer. I have so many valuable files on it that I'd be devastated if I had to lose them. It's so hard not being able to go on the internet at home. I think I might be having some internet withdrawl, lol. All I've been thinking about is surfing the internet, playing games on facebook and connecting with all of you on here. I don't want to be away from home for too long though, my cat could have died today because she was choking on something and couldn't breathe. I got whatever it was to go back down so she's fine but it scared the crap out of me. For a while I didn't want her leaving my sight just in case it happened again. I don't know how I'll deal with her death when she does die. When my cat died tragically I was in denial. I kept checking on him, believing that he was just asleep and would wake up soon until I saw blood in the box he was in, that was reality slapping me in the face. Anyways, I need to get going. I made a pc security for my friend and I need to take the bus and give it to her.
pstudent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top