Supportive Community

The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.

Home Sweet Home image

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home Sweet Home image

Post  psychstudent09 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:26 pm

I really do like the image. It's really warm and welcoming.

But since it scrolls down with the page instead of staying in one place it's really difficult to be able to click on the log in or register button on the image unless the person has a really fast reflex. Is there a way to keep it from scrolling?

Sorry for bugging you about this stuff Sky and Shadow.
psychstudent09

Back to top Go down

Re: Home Sweet Home image

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Hello psychstudent

I am not sure what you mean. The pop up with the home sweet home picture on it shows up well for me and doesnt scroll down unless i scroll down the forum without closing the pop up first. You need to click on Do not display [or something likethat] for it to dissapear. I can also click on log in or register without there being a problem.

Could you let me know what exactly the problem is?

Back to top Go down

Post  psychstudent09 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:51 pm

shadow wrote:Hello psychstudent

I am not sure what you mean. The pop up with the home sweet home picture on it shows up well for me and doesnt scroll down unless i scroll down the forum without closing the pop up first. You need to click on Do not display [or something likethat] for it to dissapear. I can also click on log in or register without there being a problem.

Could you let me know what exactly the problem is?

Okay, I didn't notice that there was a way to close the popup. When I come the the site I'm not able to see the Do Not Display thing. Maybe it's cuz I'm using firefox. I'll try using internet explorer and see if I have the same problem.

Thanks Shadow for explaining it to me
psychstudent09

Back to top Go down

Post  psychstudent09 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:59 pm

I visited the forum on internet explorer too. I got the same problem. The part that says log in, register etc is cut off. I can't see it unless I scroll down really fast and try to hurry up and click on it.
psychstudent09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:53 pm

NOt sure what is going on there. Firefox and IE both display the pop up properly. Has anyone else got this problem? Please let me know. If no one else experiences this problem it might be something to do with your computer.

Back to top Go down

Post  psychstudent09 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:13 pm

I messed around with the firefox settings. I hid the navigation toolbar and now I'm able to see the whole picture.
psychstudent09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top